Dandy Haven Marina is located on 12 acres of a 40-acre parcel in the Fox Hill area of Hampton, Virginia. The remaining 28 acres are an undeveloped natural buffer area. We are bordered on the North by Back River and about one-half mile from the Chesapeake Bay.
Dandy Haven is 5 nm from Bluefish Rock, 11 nm from the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, and 4 nm from the Back River reef. The marina is one-half mile from Hampton's public boat landing, with easy access by car or boat. We are approximately 12 miles from Interstate 64 and easily accessible by land and water.
Driving Directions from I-64 E:
- Take US-258 EAST Coliseum exit (number 263B)
- Merge onto US-258 (Mercury Blvd.) - and drive east approximately 4.2 miles
- Turn LEFT onto Fox Hill Road - and drive approximately 5 miles, through seven traffic lights.
- 100 yards past the 7th light, turn left on Beach Road, (1.9 miles)
- Turn LEFT on Dandy Point Road. (0.6 mi.)
- Turn LEFT onto Dandy Haven Road. (0.3 mi.).
Click on the picture to open a larger channel guide in a separate window.
Dandy Haven area.